Dr. Leland Burns Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Leland Burns?

Competant, caring

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Burns listens, answers questions, follows up on clarifying important, tracks the effectiveness of medication, and cares. On one occassion I mentioned an incident that happened on the way to the appointment. He asked a couple of questions and changed one of my medications. A problem I'd had for 40 years cleared up. Dr. Burns was a member of the team that diagnosed my long-standing condition and found a combination of meds and therapy that allowed me to work for the first time in 5 years. I think he is one of the finest doctors I've ever known.