- LDS Hospital
- St Mark's Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leland R Chick has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Leland R Chick has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leland R Chick has the following 13 expertise
- Tummy Tuck
- Hair Restoration
- Breast Augmentation
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Leland R Chick Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
More about Dr. Leland R Chick
Our practice is designed to allow you to get the most from your visit. To do this, we emphasize the following: â—¾Comfort: Our primary goal is to allow you to feel comfortable and secure during your consultation. â—¾Education: We want you to be armed with comprehensive information as to what can and cannot be accomplished with your surgical concerns. â—¾Expectation: We will help you to understand what to expect during recovery, as well as the potential risks and complications of your procedure. We want you to be a partner in your surgery, not just a â€œpatient.â€