Dr. Leland Deane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leland Deane?

Amazing Doctor...Very Happy

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I went to Dr. Deane for a tummy tuck after my triplets. I chose him to be my Dr. because he was very sweet and spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and making me feel comfortable. He made sure the recovery went well and still months later is making sure everything heals right. He did an amazing job.

Dr Deane is the best there is!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr Deane takes the utmost care and thorough approach to understanding his patients and their specific needs. I am completely comfortable with, and confident in, the options and guidance he gives me. The research he conducts for a procedure is medically superior. The time and care he takes to study and refine his approach is impeccable, as well as empathetic to his patients' personal goals. If you are his patient, you will arrive at the decisions you make together, collaboratively. You will look forward to your procedure and every post-op visit. And you will rest easy, recover more quickly, and be absolutely delighted with the results, because he is simply and so clearly an outstanding surgeon.

Best Decision and Best Dr.

Posted on August 17th, 2017

I had my procedure for 360 excess skin removal with Dr. Leland Deane October 2017, and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dr. Deane was the second doctor I went to for a consultation and he made me feel comfortable with the process and his excitement for what he does is truly evident. His main concern is to bring a sense of comfort and information about the procedure to his patients. I recently went for a post opp this month and he still gets excited with the result. Dr. Deane has given me my confidence and self esteem back. I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery since day 1. I have recommended Dr. Deane to everyone I know.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Dr. Deane did an amazing job with my tummy tuck after my triplets. I chose him to be my doctor because he is very nice and knowledgeable.

Amazing Tummy Tuck. !

Posted on August 15th, 2017

I can not praise Dr. Deane enough! He was fabulous. Before meeting him I scheduled 2 other consultations with different surgeons. I met Dr. Deane & immediately knew I wanted him to do my Tummy Tuck. I felt so at ease with him & never went to any other Surgeons for a consult. He is genuine & truly cares about his patients. My procedure was done 2 months ago & I love the way it is healing. The incision is so thin & I am anxious to wear a bikini once again at 53 years old.

Not impressed at all

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Plastic surgery after removal of squamous cell carcinoma

Posted on December 26th, 2015

My Time With Dr. Dean....

Posted on December 15th, 2015

From the first moment of meeting with Dr. Dean I knew I found the right plastic surgeon. He listens and understands your wants and needs. His approach is conservative which allows me to look better, but not fake! He is a genius! I highly recommend him.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Would recommend to everyone.

Absolutely the Best!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Deane is amazing at what he does. It is obvious he cares about his patients and treats everyone as an individual as fas as what procedure would be best for that person. Ever since I started going to him, I have felt so much better and more confident. I would highly recommend.

Breast augmentation

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Life Changer

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Dr. Deane is amazing at his craft. He sees plastic surgery as art, and it shows in his patient's results. After two BA's with him, I feel like I know him as a person, not just a surgeon. He doesn't just send you on your way either. He schedules many appointments post op to make sure you are healing correctly. He is extremely accessible for any questions or concerns, In my opinion, he is one of the BEST, and you'd be crazy to use anyone else.