Dr. Leland Heller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leland Heller?

Dr. Heller and staff

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Heller over 10 years. He is very professional, knowledgeable and always listens to what his patients have to say. Her is a very caring DR, who always orders test needed to identify any problems. He always goes over all tests, and explains what is happening with your health. His staff is friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend Dr. Heller to anyone who needs to have a MD to follow and manage their care.

He's a brilliant diagnostician and highly knowledgeable. He is extremely caring and kind

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Excellant MD

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

I will and do recommend Dr Heller to all that seek a doctor

Changed my Life

Posted on March 4th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Heller since 1998. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, along with a number of other disorders and was in a great deal of psychological pain and very self destructive the first time I visited Dr. Heller. Until Dr. Heller, no other neurologist, psychiatrist or other MD or psychologist had managed to successfully diagnose or treat my condition. One psychologist thought I had BPD but the psychiatrist he referred me to refused to see me because "Borderlines are difficult." I had gone through a series of brain and neurological testing only to be told I had irregular brain waves. Primal and cognitive therapy offered little relief and only exacerbated the pain. Dr. Heller prescribed a thorough treatment regiment; however, I was a difficult patient and it took awhile for Dr, Heller to get through to me that just taking the medicine was not sufficient...I had to retrain my brain. I did pretty well just taking the medication until I retired from my 35-year career in 2004 and went into a deep depression. Nothing seemed to work but Dr. Heller hung in there with me. In my hours of darkest despair and torment, Dr Heller told me he would never give up on me and indeed he did not. At 65, I am finally happy, well adjusted, functional, do lots of volunteer work and in a successful relationship for the first time in my life - I have been married and divorced four times. I no longer have to live with the severe highs and lows and the severe mental anguish that tormented me all of my life. I am not the same person I once was and as far as I am concerned, Dr Heller saved me life. I will always be grateful to him and I will never forget his comforting words when I was in my deepest despair. I travel 7 hours round trip to see him every three months and consider it well worth the time. If I had my way, my family and friends would be seeing him for treatment as well. He always take the time to explain things to me and is always patient and compassionate. He always seems to know just the right questions to ask. It has just taken time for me to absorb all that he has to teach me and I am still learning. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with mental disorders. If there were only more doctors like there like Dr. Heller, this world would be a happier place. Thank you Dr. Heller.

Dedicated

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Dr Heller has been my doctor for eleven years. Over the last few years, I need to come in every couple of months. After knowing him this long, and seeing the additional medical studies in which he's involved, (Borderline Personality Disorder, and several others) I believe he's FULLY DEDICATED to providing care that changes his patient's lives. During EVERY appointment, Dr Heller has been patient, kind and helpful. May God bless and protect him. Thank you.

Worst Medical Decision I've ever Made

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Prior to see Dr. Heller I was healthy. I have BPD and he put me on so many medications I was in a different world and he never explained any of the negative things the medications could do. I now have a permanent seizure disorder, Tardive Dystinka, Severe Memory Loss and have become permanently disabled.

i feel rushed

Posted on April 13th, 2012

I feel rushed by both staff and Dr. and my husband feels the same way.

Posted on November 18th, 2017