Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leland Rogge has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Leland Rogge has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Leland Rogge has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leland Rogge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 15
This was the most bizarre appointment I have ever had with any doctor. He was having problems reading other doctor reports, he was dirty and unkept, dirt under his figure nails. Very strange attitude. He took th appointment as a joke and was laughing about the discription of my injury. He told me he did not believe in PT and that surgery would do nothing for the pain. He told me that he did not care if I was in pain.....I would not recommend this so-called doctor to anyone!
Dr. Rogge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Redington Fairview General Hospital
47 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1966
St Marys Mercy Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions61 Fairview Ave, Skowhegan, ME
Dr. Leland Rogge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skowhegan, ME.