Dr. Leland Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leland Watkins?

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Staff at this office is beyond awful. Biri R. is the medical assistant and she is not in this field to help patients, she is clearly in this practice primarily for the money. The office staff is unhelpful & unexperienced. These are the kind of people that are part of the pollution of the medical industry, they create stress and don't understand how helping solve problems for patients is critical.

A Doctors Doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2015

No finer Doctor

Great doctor, terrible support staff

Posted on July 9th, 2013

My interactions with the doctor have been good. He is straight to the point and helpful. His office staff, however, is rude, careless, and show no interest in caring for a patient's needs. Not to mention, they cost $20 PER PAGE they complete for disability. I had to pay $20 for my SDI paperwork and ANOTHER $20 for the paperwork for my work. Then, when I tried to ask a question because the paperwork was completed incorrectly, I got nothing but attitude. Every time I have dealt with them or see others dealing with them, they appear to treat patients as an inconvenience.

Only In It For The Money

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr. Watkins has been my doctor since I was a little kid. Recently, I got to the point where I was too old to be on my father's health insurance anymore, and as a consequence, I no longer have insurance. I also recently totaled my car and can no longer get to the office without renting a car.Dr. Watkins became upset with me when I asked him for counsel over the phone, because I wasn't coming in and paying for an office visit. Later, when I called asking for a prescription for antibiotics, for a problem he has already treated me for in the past, he didn't even return my call.

Good doctor. Terrible staff

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I got right in to see Dr. Watkins. He spent time with me and explained everything. However, the office staff is rude and unfriendly. I would recommend Dr. Watkins.

Posted on January 18th, 2017