Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lelanie M Luna has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lelanie M Luna has the following 7 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Control
Dr. Lelanie M Luna is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
As a patient myself, Dr. Luna and her staff has made my visits very peaceful and fast. Every Doctor facility has their wait times and problems but Dr. Luna is the best at what she does. She made me and my 2 younger brothers feel apart of her family and she does this to every child and their family. She has a big heart and loves her career. I recommend her to every parent.
The staff at this doctor's office is terrible. As soon as they answer the phone, they put you on hold already so be prepared to listen to music for a long time!! But when you are in their waiting area, all you see them doing is talking to each other while you are on hold! Frustrating as heck. It is too bad because Dr. Luna is a wonderful doctor but her staff is making people want to leave.
The worst pediatrician ever! Very rude, indifferent to kids and unprofessional. With her manners and attitude she should work as a vendor at low cost grocery store, not a doctor at Glendale Memorial hospital. Every single time we have appointment with her, she always make it seem like she is in a rush and NEVER answered all my questions comprehensively. Even when I call her for my child's health related matter, she is never available. Horrible, that s all I can say...
What can I say? Dr Luna is hella rude, condescending and treats the parent like a child. During a visit I asked her a question about my kid's medication and she rudely said" I'm not done writing yet", with such an evil look in her face. Also if you have Rx refills for your kid, she will deny all refills until you shell out more money to make an appointment and see her even though she know the kid needs the medicine and has a chronic condition. I do love her partner Dr. Aboulian though, she is professional, cheery and comfortable to talk to. My kids feel comfortable with her, it's a shame we are switching since Dr Aboulian will be on maternity leave soon so Luna will take over. Booooo! Congrats Dr Aboulian on baby, we will miss you! Luna needs to take a Customer Caring course and Kind Etiquette class or just leave the medical field. Very money greedy, always want you to book appointment even though child has chronic medical problem....so very sad.
44 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1974
The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Lelanie M Luna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLelanie Medina Luna Md, 1500 S Central Ave Ste 310, Glendale, CA
Dr. Lelanie M Luna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.