3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lena R Bruce?

I had been to several drs before dr bruce.. She was the only one that figured out what was wrong with me and fixed me..... I love this lady

Great Team

Dr. Bruce and her Staff are just Awesome they always are willing to help and answer whatever question you have.

Best doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Bruce notices when something is wrong without me having to say a word. She really knows her patients.

Diagnosis

After seeing Dr. Bruce for 3-4 years I came down with an illness. She ordered test after test, sent me to specialist and no doctor knew what was wrong with me. Dr. Bruce never gave up on me, she kept ordering different test and after 2 years she finally found my diagnosis. I see her every other month because my illness is so rare and usually found in infants. If I am sick she has never turned me down for an appointment or if I am in the hospital she stops in every day to see what test needs to be ran. I would refer her to anyone, she is the best!

Patient but never again

The most horrible office ever. The front desk rude, ma is a nasty and no teeth dress like a biker. No matters . Dr herself has no control of staff . Office instruments dirty. I would not take my dog there !

MA is a horrible person and Dr is a pill mill dr

Registered Pharmacist

Scary

Lena Bruce treated my mother for arthritis in her legs for four years. My mom went to emergency room and was sent to Clear Lake for an emergency triple "A" aneurism surgery that saved her life. My mom had no arthritis.

I have been seeing her for about 2 years and she is not only compassionate and knowledgable,but works with me on providing cost effective medications.staff is helpful and greet you with a smile.I recommend her highly to anyone who wants a doctor they can feel comfortable discussing intimate health concerns and problems with.

No Care given

I know someone who uses this Dr. This person has a chronic medical condition that makes them susceptable to many things. This Dr. or her staff fail to reply to emails to them about problems they are having, passes them off to urgent care facilities to get treatment that she should be giving, and fails to return calls made to her personal phone when there is an urgent need to contact her. I would venture to ALMOST say that this DR. is negligent in her duties to her patient. Maybe she should give up trying to run a weight loss clinic on the side and focus on treating the patients she has at her medical clinic if she is to busy to do what is necessary for her patients!

Amazing.

Sometimes it is hard to get in but only because she is so busy because so many people want to see her. She is so nice and really puts her patients before her own home life. She has dedicated her life to her work and she is good at it. The smartest woman I know, and an amazing doctor. She always tries to fit as many patients in a day as possible, she would do it till dark if she wasn't running a weightloss clinic as well. I would recommend her to anyone. The staff tries there best, but maybe things would run better if she replaced a few.

this doctor's office has scheduling issues. We had to wait 2 hrs for a minor to get a physical.

Dr. Lena R Bruce is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Fe, TX.