Dr. Lendel Taylor Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lendel Taylor?

Do not make the mistake I did!

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Worst doctor ever, was 10 minuets late for an appointment due to a car accident, which I called ahead and he refused to see me! But I had to pay a 35.00 for missed appointment fee. How this man is even considered a doctor is beyond me! Before you even start speaking to him, he is writing out a prescription to give you, non caring money hungry sorry excuse to the medical field

DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS DOCTOR

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I wish there was less than one star because this office doctor AND STAFF deserve to be shut down. The older receptionist yelled at me multiple times and overcharged me and my mother. They dropped me as a patient because I was about to switch to medicaid and find a new doctor and didn't give me enough medication to last me till i find a new doctor. The doctor is a snooty and arrogant human and he is like talking to a wall. PLEASE save yourself the time and find someone else to take care of your mental health needs because he is the biggest quack on the planet. None of the meds he put me on even touched the problem. He pushed Xanax on me when I was on an anxiety med prior to that that worked perfectly. Do not go to this doctor

Dr. Taylor is a great Psychiatrist!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr. Taylor is a caring and extremely intelligent Psychiatrist. He comes across a bit stoic, but once you get to know him he cares very much for his patients and actually has a great sense of humor. Don't believe all the bad reviews. Even I was upset with his practice at one point, but I missed a lot of appointments and didn't properly follow his treatment plan. After all of this he still accepted back into his practice after not hearing from me for over two years. I'm extremely happy to be back under his care.

First and Last Visit

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I saw this doctor for the first time yesterday. He never really addressed the issue I went in for. Asked questions in areas ( like religion and reasons for my marriages and divorces with the implication that I was cheating) which were not relevant to my problem and after a 30 minute visit gave me a diagnosis that I not only disagree with ( he didn't tell me what it was, but I work in the field and know the codes) and others ( in the field) do as well. I felt judged because my religion is not his and because of my past history and will NOT go see or recommend him to any of my clients again.

worst dr ever and staff dont go there

Posted on July 6th, 2015

this was worst service ever first off I was seeking help for depression/anxiety and the staff and dr taylor were awful to me he prescribed meds that I told him did not work for me and he wouldn't change meds I told him they were making worse off I called and staff was mean to me I ended up in hospital with a break down and then my meds got changed I also needed papers filled out he charged me 125.00 and then 250.00 to fill out papers and that's ridiculous and my last visit I asked him for a letter that I needed and he refused to give me a letter that I needed and said my therapist can do that...I have found new care def do not recommend this dr taylor very cold uncaring staff unprofessional rude as can be and he claim to be church involved treats you like you are beneath him and does not care about whats going on with you only about money and that's it please save yourself the time and don't go there you will get the worst care ever and ever that I have ever witnessed I always felt worse and angry leaving his office im thankful I have a great therapist that has turned my feelings around I have already found a new dr DONT GO THERE WORST CARE EVER

AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

This man is a QUACK! I would avoid him at all costs. First when you arrive, you check in with an old receptionist and she is not pleasant at all. She is very rude and condescending. Now on to Dr. Taylor. I was a patient of his and moved away. I came back to the area and tried to book an appointment with him. Upon calling in, I was told by his receptionist that he would not have me back as a patient. I was shocked. I always showed up for my appointments on time and always paid my co-pays. I was a great patient. I was not given a reason to why I was not allowed back just he did not want to see me. It was Dr. Taylor who prescribed me powerful meds and knows the consequences of just stopping cold turkey but he didn’t give a darn. It’s funny because Dr. Taylor plays himself off as a Christian but I doubt he is Christian at all. Any good Christian would want to help people, but not in his case. I’m sure there are plenty of other good doctors in the Brandon area but I would avoid Dr. Taylor and his associates if possible.

Horrible- medical license s/b revoked

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

This guy is horrible. He evaluated my special needs child for adhd meds. He treated her as an annoyance. He ran a cardiology test prior to prescribing, which was a wise move BUT he failed to tell me about a discrepancy in the result that required follow-up. Another doctor told me! He also wanted me to leave my other special needs child unsupervised in the waiting room. Then he tried to charge me for a missed appt when He cancelled the appt. Sent a certified letter stating my refusal to pay. Avoid avoid avoid.

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

After 2 years of seeing Dr. Taylor, I quit. I got used to waiting anywhere from 30-60 minutes past my appointment time to see him. And that wouldn't have even been so bad if he ever acknowledged it or apologized that he was running late. But it finally hit the point where my last appointment I spent 90 minutes waiting, and no doctor. I'll be sending him a $35 missed appointment bill and finding a new doctor.

Self claimed Christian office

Posted on March 29th, 2014

The welcome was cold but civil ( should have ran). Doctor behaved unprofessionally when question was asked if an hours wait meant I would receive a a refund. I explained that when I had been 20 min. late I was charged 35 dollars and was rescheduled for a week later. He made an appropriate response ( My mother died. Is that enough for you, leaving in a huff.) I was dismissed without my medication. Staff follow his lead, they are rude and dismissive. They do however provide an office with many christian posters and a church bulletin but don't expect them to be christian.

Unprofessional Doctor!!

Posted on March 9th, 2014

By far the most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. He made it a huge portion of the session to discuss whether or not I go to church. He was got very irritated when I told him I do not go and he needed an explanation as to why I don't go. He changed my previous medication, that was having a positive effect on me ,to a different one that effected me terribly. He has an older receptionist working for him who was unbearably rude to me. He mocked me during a part of my session and discouraged me. I do not like that no one there got my vitals. These are very serious medications that could have negative side effects and he has no one monitoring my weight, blood pressure, or any other vitals. He was completely detached our whole session. He did not care at all. He is a very unprofessional doctor who does not deserve a liscence.

Should not be treating patients

Posted on February 1st, 2014

This Dr should not be treating patients. After 30 minutes he had my entire mental illness figured diagnosed stating that I needed to take certain drugs for the rest of my natural life. Wow. He never looked at me, and this was my 2nd meeting. Even got defensive when I questioned him. I also read the negative reviews before going thinking no body could be this bad, was I ever wrong. Save your time money and mental health and find another Christian doctor who will actually spend time with you figuring out what the real problems are.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Posted on December 4th, 2013

This doctor is a DISASTER! As a parent of a special-needs child with multiple health issues, I have been to my share of doctors and this is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. I took my child for ADHD assessment, because Dr. Taylor was the only child psychiatrist I could find in the area who was on my insurance plan. I got an appointment conveniently enough, but that's where my positive experience ended. My child is severely autistic, and she likes to touch people and see what they are doing. He shooed her away uncompassionately. He did order cardiology tests prior to prescribing stimulant ADHD medication. I agree with the need for the testing. However, my child's test showed something that required further investigation and I WAS NEVER INFORMED ABOUT I! I only happened to learn because I was speaking with another doctor's office who mentioned the test result in passing. I was LIVID! Additionally, it was around the holidays in 2012, and I could not get another cardiology appointment for my child until well into January. At a subsequent appointment, I had to bring my other child (also severely autistic). I was told I could not bring him. Now, my children have the functionality of toddlers, and the front desk lady asked me to LEAVE HIM UNATTENDED in the waiting area. I realize the American norm is 2.1 children or whatever, and frequently in my visits to other doctors, I see a parent bringing along the sibling(s). It's not like it's an oddity to tote around more than one child. The appointment was cancelled per the doctor's decision, yet I received an invoice for it. I promptly sent a reply via certified mail that I refused to pay the invoice, as it was his decision to cancel the appointment. Dr. Taylor is TERRIBLE. His office is filled with Christian crap. I realize that the Christian aspect for psychiatric and medical treatment is a path some people persude and feel comforted with. However, this should be explained on the phone when a new patient calls for an appointment. Dr. Taylor is a discredit to the profession of psychiatry. Do not, under any circumstances, see him or refer a friend or family member.