Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lenke Erki
Dr. Lenke Erki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Hill, PA, with another office in Camp Hill, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Erki is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate. She speaks English.
Dr. Lenke Erki has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Erki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Temple University Health System
Dr. Lenke Erki accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lenke Erki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.