Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lenna G Gorman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have been seeing Lenna Gorman for 7 Years, Great Doctor, always prompt, accurate in her assessments and Very friendly. I was a little skeptical when she moved to Oxnard but found the same quality service and attentiveness from the staff at Regal. I have recommended friends and family to Dr Gorman and they too have the same opinion.
Where to begin? Worst experience I've ever had with a Dr. As another reviewer mentioned, she spends all her time with you on her computer. She seemed highly irritated the whole time & was clearly only half-listening to me. She referred me to a specialist and gave me completely wrong information on which office to go to and some other details. Also, she went ahead and made an appointment with the specialist without even asking when I could leave work to go. So, I had to reschedule (which is when I found out she was sending me to the wrong location!). She just struck me as very unprofessional, in bedside manner (she made several snide comments) & appearance. I'll never go back and unfortunately, cannot recommend her.
Dr. Gorman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Ventura County Medical Center
Dr. Lenna G Gorman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTurlock Medical Clinic Urgent Care, 3100 W Christoffersen Pkwy, Turlock, CA
Dr. Lenna G Gorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Turlock, CA.