Dr. Lennard G Herbst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lennard G Herbst?

Wonderful staff and an excellent doctor.

He is amazing

Great Doctor but supported by ignorant staff.

I really like Dr. Herbst but the front office staff is less than desirable and are rude.

Ms. G.

My family has known Dr. H for over 30 yrs. When I became old enough to see a Dr. i chose a women Ob...but that experience was terrible so my mother finally convinced me to visit with Dr. H. His bedside manner and professionalism was top notch. He was very caring and was available to me when i needed him during an emergency. I had a stillbirth and he came to deliver my baby during a superbowl game...he was always there to answer any questions i may have had. He is the best. Since moving out of state i have miss his practice and his caring nature.

Commute from out of state in order to see Dr Herbst

I have been a patient of Dr Herbst (and associates) since 1984. Due to out-of-state moves I have had other gyn's but always go back to this practice at the earliest opportunity. Both of my children were delivered by Dr Herbst & his former associates delivered all 3 of my siblings. So when my daughter moved to Maryland & started her family, it only made sense for her to go to Dr H. Since then I have realized that it is well worth the drive (from another state) to return to Dr H so I am once again switching back. And it gives me the opportunity to visit with family in MD. :-)

Horrible experience

I was a patient of Dr. Herbst for 26 years. He is a prescription writer and doesn't want to address serious issues. He screamed at me over the phone basically cutting me off without seeing me in person after I provided information that he requested. I was extremely upset and should have wrote to Sinai Hospital.

Mrs Mary Turner MIller

I have used Dr. Herbst for years and he is outstanding. Great bedside manner and a understanding doctor. He also has a quick wit about him which I find to be pleasant. I would highly recommend him!

I have been seeing Dr. Herbst for the past 15 years and find him to be an excellent Doctor. He takes time to talk to you about your problems and needs. He diagnosed my gestational diabetes very early and set me up with the proper professionals to help me through my pregnancies. He and his OR staff delivered both my children by C-Section and it was easy, quick and comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Herbst to any woman needing just a GYN or needing an OB/GYN.

Outstanding and Caring!

I would highly recommend Dr. Herbst. He truly cares about his patients, addresses all questions and concerns and his bedside manner is outstanding. He practices in a small office, but getting an appointment has never been a problem. He's also an excellent surgeon.

I love Dr. Herbst. He is a caring and true professional. I have been a client of this practice for over 30 years and have never been dissapointed with the care I have recieved.

Better than any huge practice

Dr. Herbst has a small practice so you don't get rotated through 10 other people. He will deliver your baby, and even though I am through that phase, I find him to be kind and committed to keeping up to date with all current ob/gyn practices due to his status as an attending physician with the ob/gyn residency at Sinai

Highly Recommended

I have been a patient for 10 years.He has always taken veru good care of me!