Have you seen Dr. Lennard J Kessler?

Been seeing Dr Kessler for over 20 years. I like his bedside manner and his office.

Robbed of the birth experience

I felt treated like a number, Dr. Kessler had very little time to address my concerns and I needed a lot more support as this was a first pregnancy. He basically intimidated me into a planned C-section, which the pediatrician questioned upon seeing my baby and I in my guts to this day believe to have been unnecessary. He stripped me of an unrepeatable experience. I felt completely robbed.

Great through the lifespan

Dr. Kessler has been my doctor from before I was married. He cared from me during my pregnancies with such compassion and his expertise proved essential in my succesful outcomes. Now he cares for me in menopause and his compassion and expertise has again provided succesful outcomes. He is a doctor for a woman's whole lifespan!

A plus doctor

You could not possibly find a better doctor with regard to medical expertise, bedside manner, true care and compassion, and surgical skills. Dr Kessler has it all and he performs at the top of his field in all respects. For problems big and small, you want to be his patient.

The best!

Dr. Kessler has been my doctor for the past 20 years. He delivered both my kids 13 years ago. I still see him twice a year for gynecological issues. I recommend him highly. Very knowledgeable and professional and the best bed side manner a doctor can have!

He is the best doctor ever!!

He is an excellent doctor who spends time with you, answer questions, returns phone calls in a timely manner. Always calls me with the results of any test I take not his nurses, who are also wonderful. My daughter also goes to him and loves him.

The Best

Dr Kessler has been my gynecologist for 25 years. He is the best all round! I have referred many, many happy women to him!

Dr. Kessler is Wonderful!

I was a patient of Dr. L. Joel Kessler for over 20 years. I would still be his patient if I hadn't moved out of the area. I genuinely like him as a person as well as a physician. He was - and I'm sure still *is* - kind and compassionate, and always gave as much time to me as I required. He was always straightforward, but his professionalism never overshadowed his humanity. I recall one time when he sent me a personal note thanking me for referring a friend to him. I certainly haven't encountered that with any other doctor I've had over the years. I highly recommend him to any woman in need of a fine and caring gynecologist or obstetrician.

Dr. Lennard J Kessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.

Dr. Lennard J Kessler Is this you?