Dr. Norman L Specht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman L Specht?

This man saved my life. When all the others thought I had copd the reality was that I had pulmonary sarcoidosis. If you have this doctor now you are blessed. I will never forget this extraordinary Doctor for as as I live.

He is an exceptional pul monologist who saved my life. Will gladly tell you why.

He was everything I needed in a Doctor when I needed his help. I will alway's recomend him. He took me as a patient when others said I had COPD. He did not agree and he was right. Turns out I had pulmonary fibrosis which he treated. I would not be alive today if his sharp mind and vast knowledge had not stepped in. You won't find a better one in this area. Thank you Doctor Specht you saved my life by accurately identifying and treating me.

Lung Cancer