Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lennig Chang
Dr. Lennig Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Lower Falls, MA, with other offices in Natick, MA and Needham, MA . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital and Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lennig Chang has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lennig Chang has the following 9 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Lennig Chang is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Chang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Leonard Morse Hosp - Outpt
Quincy Medical Center Inc
Jordan Hospital Inc
South Shore Hosp Outpt
Quincy Medical Center
Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
49 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
New England Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lennig Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.