Dr. Lennox P Hoyte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lennox P Hoyte?

I would call him " The Fixer!"

After years of pain the last two years winding up in the ER several times, I read a testimonial about Dr. Hoyte. I was so desperate. I had been to doctors, been treated with drugs and therapy, all the while getting worse to the point I was hardly getting out of bed the pain was so bad! I felt no one was really listening to me. In all my emotional despair, Dr. Hoyte patiently listened and calmed me. He looked past the infections and pain to find the cause. Then he fixed it! I am so greatful to have found him and have the great relief he has given me. To anyone suffering.....just go to him first! Spare yourself all that misery! I thank him and his staff so much. thank you, thank you, thank you! V. Holmes

Blessing

It took a while to get to him, but I am so grateful that he was the Dr who performed my surgery. First of all he cares!! Secondly, he talks to you about every option and possible outcome. Third, he verified at each step if I had questions and then after I left the hospital he called to check to see I was ok. The surgery was successful and I couldn't be more pleased.

Very comfortable with Dr Hoyte and staff.

I have to drive 110 miles to see Dr Hoyte and it is worth every mile... He has been wonderful.. I had a problem one time and he text me and we text at times still... He is very thorough and very conscious of your feelings 😊 Thank You Dr Hoyte

I had mesh surgery in TN. about 7 years ago.About 5 years ago I started having chronic U.T.I.'s.The Dr. there said I needed a specialist.She recommended Dr.Hoyte and I am so grateful she did.Dr.Hoyte is the kindest most compassionate Dr.I have ever met.He goes above and beyond.for his patients. After I had my surgery and Dr.Hoyte came in to see me.He gave me a note with his phone no.to call him for the next 3 nights to let him know how I was feeling and if I needed anything medical wise.I have to honestly say I have never met a Dr.like him.I would recommend him to everyone,

Three months post op robotic prolapse bladder surgery. My family and I were very impressed by Dr. Hoyte, his staff and the care received at Tampa General Hospital. Pain after surgery was so minimal it was unnecessary to take pain medication. I had put surgery off for so long and my only regret about the entire experience is that I wished I had known about Dr. Hoyte years ago so I would have had this pain, discomfort and embarrassing condition taken care of sooner. I would recommend Dr. Hoyte and his very proficient staff to anyone considering this surgery.

He is the best

Great doctor but very difficult to make appointments.

First visit evaluation.

My first appointment with Dr. Hoyte was two and a half months from the time I called and I was thankful to get in to see him at all, however, the more I contemplated enduring my bladder pain for that long the more desperate I became. This led me to send an E-mail to him explaining my dread of waiting that long to see him when all I could think of was having my bladder removed. To my utter astonishment Dr. Hoyte responded by calling me within days to discuss my case with me and to encourage me to keep an open mind regarding treatment options. Upon meeting Dr. Hoyte in person I was delighted to find him kind, through, professional and completely optimistic about my recovery using massage therapy as opposed to chemicals. His patient and clear explanation of both my problem and the proposed treatment put me completely at ease. It will be my delight to recommend Dr. Hoyte to anyone facing the same problems that I am. I thank God for Dr. Hoyte and pray blessings on him.

Extremely skilled, incredibly good bedside manner, really cares about his patients.

THE BEST!!

Dr Hoyte is the best and most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen. He goes above and beyond to help me with my condition and recovery. He is a real and down to earth Doctor that really knows his stuff. I felt so comfortable in his office and also right before they took me into surgery for my condition. I would highly recommend him and have told my family and friends about him. I am so appreciative to have found him.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Hoyte is a wonderful - and rare - doctor. He is highly educated, skilled, patient and kind. Dr. Hoyte is soft-spoken and he LISTENS, considers options and gives you his best advice. Not surprisingly, he has surrounded himself with a very capable, skilled staff who are very responsive to patient needs. Dr. Hoyte and his staff are excellent communicators and give timely responses to phone calls and emails. I have been under Dr. Hoyte's care for the past four months, and I would recommend him to anyone without any reservations. We are very fortunate to have such a fine doctor of this calibre in the Tampa area!