3.0

Have you seen Dr. Leno Thomas?

Unfriendly, lacking bedside manner

Went with elderly relative on appt. who was pleased to have a female dr, but after the 1st visit we were skeptical. We decided the next appt will most likely be better but it was not. In agreement with other reviews, this dr was very rude, very condescending. She did not approve of being asked questions, even for clarification. Often she was not even looking at us but at her computer screen when talking to us. She took over the patients of a doctor who recently left & she did not review the patients history before coming to the room, instead reviewed it while sitting in the room with her, asking questions & was annoyed with us if we couldn't answer them to her satisfaction. She is not friendly, very mechanical.

Above and beyond

As a patient with a complex medical history, Dr Thomas was able to put the pieces together of the puzzle and discover a medical condition that had stumped Drs at major teaching hospitals on the East Coast for 33 years. Her recall of details and her thoroughness in care are awesome. If you want a Dr who sees you as not only a patient but another human on the journey of life, than this is the DR for YOU. She puts patients before herself and will call you back, hold your hand, go through pages of medical history to help find the answer. Her honesty and dedication, respect of life are rare in today's world of medicine

A very caring doctor

Dr. Thomas had to deliver unpleasant news and was very patient with all my questions. Over the last year, she has called me to follow up at night and to check on me. She is very detail oriented and has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone who has to go through cancer treatments. She is very thorough and asks lots of questions to be sure she hasn't missed anything. Very thankful I was given her name!

I have been under Dr. Thomas excellent care for over 5 years and was disheartened to hear she was leaving the practice. I was referred to Dr. Thomas by my regular physician and she never refers me to a provider who is not excellent. I have had numerous problems with my blood so I needed an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr. Thomas provided both with accuracy and compassion. She spent extra time thoroughly explaining both my problems and her recommended treatment plan. She was spot on. Whatever practice she moves to will get an excellent provider. She is an excellent diagnostician and a warm and caring person. I would have been denied surgery if not for Dr. Thomas expertise. I don't think I would be alive today to write this review if I had not been referred to her. She's the BEST and will be sorely missed.

Do not recommend this Dr

No bedside manner very rude and condescending .

HORRIBLE

TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER, NEEDS TO SHOW SOME COMPASSION FOR HER PATIENTS

Dr. Leno Thomas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.