Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lenore L Day has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
I'm not the sue happy kind but others could be and she may be at risk for it. On several occasions I have visited the clinic only to be back a day or two later b/c I was incorrectly diagnosed. It's a waste of my time and my insurance doesn't cover many visits in a single year, so it's a waste of money as well. Others I worked with have stated similar situations with the same doctor. Examples: -Presented with sore throat and feeling lousy. Diagnosed with allergies, sent home with instructions to take antihistimines. Next day I almost passed out in my night class with a fever. I visited a different dr. who diagnosed me with strep. -presented with very dry skin. Diagnosed with... very dry skin... sent home with lotion. Lotion made the skin much worse, back in to see a different doctor... diagnosed with exzema and given a differnt cream. This one incident turned me off the most. During an exam she came to look in my ears and I reached to removed my hearing aid and she jumped back two feet, eyes wide and said "how long has THAT been going on!?!" stunned and at bit humored I made a weird face and told her I've been wearing hearing aids since I was diagnosed hard of hearing at age 5 as it is noted in my chart. if I really had some symptom of a deadly disease her attitude was no way acceptable for the situation. She's easy to get an appointment with, always available... I wonder why?
Dr. Day is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
St Lukes Boise Medical Center
Dr. Lenore L Day accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Of Clifton Centreville, 6201 Centreville Rd Ste 100, Centreville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lenore L Day in this video.
Dr. Lenore L Day is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centreville, VA.