Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr MD
Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Pikesville, MD and Towson, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dingle is affiliated with Maryland Genl Hosp, Mercy Medical Center Inc and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr has 5 locations
18 Wooden Court Way
Pikesville, MD 21208
Book Online Now
Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 2 of 2
Great General Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr - Posted on April 26th, 2018
Although he has retired, he was a great practicing, highly skilled general surgeon who worked in several hospitals throughout Baltimore. He was devoted to helping those in need, even those without insurance if he could. Great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and would ensure that you understood everything before performing any surgical procedure. Families would receive a private consultation before surgery was performed on a loved one. That is one service that my family found to be priceless!
removed breast tumor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr - Posted on December 31st, 2015
Dr. Dingle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maryland Genl Hosp
Mercy Medical Center Inc
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Bon Secours Hosp
Harbor Hospital Center
Gambro Healthcare-Mcv Southside
Union Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
Downtown Houston Dlys Cntr
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr's office for more information.
301 Saint Paul St Baltimore, MD : (410) 783-8800
18 Wooden Court Way Pikesville, MD 21208
6701 N Charles St Towson, MD : (443) 849-2393
5400 Old Court Rd Randallstown, MD : (410) 521-2400
827 Linden Ave Baltimore, MD : (410) 225-8000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lenox Dingle Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.