Dr. Lenwood P Smith Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lenwood P Smith Jr?

Scheduling and Getting Appointment

My experience with attempting to schedule a follow-up/check-up for my spouse was disappointing. I was told that I would receive something in the mail. The last two scheduled appointments were cancelled due to emergency surgeries. I understand emergencies but know that my spouse needs an appt. too. Neither the schedule nor the nurse would come to the phone to speak to me. I felt embarrassed for the young lady handling the phones -- she was unsure what to say to me. I realize his time is valuable and his services needed, but my time is worth something too and my spouse needs the appt.

I wsas extremely impressed with his professionalism, bedside manner, special interest in my daughter, his sense of humor, his ability and patience in listening to what we had to say.