4.7

Have you seen Dr. Leo Y Chough?

EXCELLENT SURGEON

I was a patient of his when he was at The Crosby Minn center. He replaced my Knee. Believe it or not. I had no pain. He took the extra measures to separate tendons and nerves as to cause no damage. His policy was to get up and moving the same day of surgery. And follow ALL the Pt directions. Spain where I was with my Pt at six weeks is where I would be for the rest of my life. I followed and maybe even did more. To this day I thank God he was my surgeon. I have FULL motion and never had a bit of problems. I would recommend anyone and everyone to seek him out. He is Fantastic

The BEST!

My husband received a total hip replacement by Dr. Chough. His surgical expertise is stellar and added to this his caring personality which calms the fearful anticipations of surgery and instills confidence makes for a successful outcome. Thank you Dr. Chough!

Knee replacement

Dr Chough is the finest. His goal is to give his patients the best surgerys possible with the least amount of damage. His surgery on my knee was nothing but fantastic and virtually no pain.

Awesome doctor

I had both my hips replaced when he was at Franciscan Orthopedics in Federal Way/Tacoma. He used a technique that not many do in this area but has been around, if I remember correctly, 10+ years. I was up walking same day and didn't have to do physical therapy. He was so knowledgeable and patient letting me ask anything I wanted. I am so impressed with him, I have been in touch with him in Moses Lake. I want him to deal with my knees. I will travel wherever he is.

FANTASTIC ORTOPEDIC SURGEON

He did a complete knee replacement on my knee. Along with doing a fine job of surgery , one could not find a better doctor . His concern is to do the Very Best for you. His Patient. He was very careful as not to damage anything surrounding the knee during the replacement. Thus I had virtually No Pain. I would recommend him to everyone. You could not ask for a better doctor or surgeon.

Awesome Surgeon!

Dr. Chough was the most kind and informative doctor! He repaired my broken wrist to the point of it looking like it was never broken! SO awesome! Also, I have shoulder issues and he has given me so much info and many options on what to do, up front and honest. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Chough!!

Awesome!

I had shoulder pain for the majority of the summer. I found dr. Chough on the Internet and made an appt. I had x-rays taken and met with Dr. C. He was extremely thorough and gave me several options. I opted for a cortisone shot. It has been 6 days and I played my first round of golf pain free! Dr. Chough was very kind and considerate. If you are having shoulder issues and live in northern MN, I would highly recommend him!

He is awsome use him i will again if i need surgry again

Dr.Chough did my knee surgery he did awesome i had no pain afterwards i was so scared to get surgery but i got it done he is awesome he checks on you to make sure everything is ok I would recommend him use him you don't have to wait that long to get an appointment with him to you will wait 5min or less :)

Wonerful doctor! Would use him again, if needed.

Dr. Chough did my daughter's knee surgery. She had been suffering for 5 years from severe knee pain. She is an athelete and the chronic pain was inhibiting her performance. We finally made the choice to have surgery. Dr. Chough was awesome! Post surgery, he showed me pictures and explained exactly what he did. Her knee has been totaly pain-free for 1 1/2 years since her proceedure. Recovery time was short and nearly painless. Thanks Dr. Chough!!!

Wonderful Doctor! I would highly recommend him!!!

Dr. Leo Y Chough is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Moses Lake, WA.

Dr. Leo Y Chough Is this you?