Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leo B Dalton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 31
A woman on the phone at this office 'Julie' went nuts when we mentioned a family issue, i.e. tried to explain that FMLA paperwork should be filled out by the doctor that's seeing the patient (family member) that needs care on a semi regular basis. She proceeded to make suggestions that didn’t make sense. As an example so she would understand what we meant we simply said if a child needed frequent medical care that the pediatrician would fill out the fmla forms and not the parents doctor. She lost her mind and started yelling at us about "Dont you go there, my daughter is dead, don't you dare go there!" followed by a bunch of abstract hysterics. Really? we're not mind readers and apparently her problems are more important than the patients they claim to serve? Nice empathy and professional behavior there. I wasn't trying to get fmla paperwork filled out for the heck of it. We have a family health issue that will require it. She followed this stupidity by tossing the phone down so we were talking to no one. We couldn't get her to state her name or anything. Another woman finally got on the phone and told us everything was written down and the head nurse 'Melissa' would get back with us. We pressed her for who we had talked to before her and it took a few attempts but she finally told us we were speaking to 'Julie' previously, and she wouldn't even give us her own name. It was like pulling teeth to get Julie's name, so it sounds like they cover for each other’s bad behavior. The mystery lady assured us we would get a call back on the fmla form, and surprise! no call back. With staff like this who cares what the doctor is like. Spare yourself the drama and find a different doctor with competent and caring staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dalton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Leo B Dalton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBayside Medical Clinic, 9545 Bay Pines Blvd, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Leo B Dalton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.