Dr. Leo Eschbach Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Leo Eschbach Jr?

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Great guy, makes you feel at ease

Extremely Disappointing

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I was referred to this practice by several friends and co-workers, however my experience has been extremely disappointing. My initial appointment was very pleasant and wait time was minimal. From that point everything went down hill. I have had extremely heavy periods for most of my life, however over the last few years I have become so anemic, I keep winding up in the hospital getting blood transfusions. I went to see Dr Eschbach to see what he could do to help. I was scheduled for a follow up ultrasound to take a look at things and then was supposed to see him directly afterward on the same day. After my ultrasound I was informed that he was not there, (ok his wife had a baby the day prior) that I understand, however I should have been informed that after taking additional time off of work that he was not going to be there. My appt was rescheduled for a week later. The day before that appointment, I received an automated call that the dr was not going to be there and I again rescheduled this time two weeks out. The day before that appointment I get a call that once again he is not going to be there and and they try and reschedule me for another week out. I have had enough, I will be changing dr's at this point. I would not recommend a new patient to this practice as they are not in my opinion USER FRIENDLY!

Beware...

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Failed to diagnose congenital heart defect in my child. Dr ordered multiple "biophysicals" and (1) stress-test, but failed to recognize that lack of movement is a sign that something is wrong with the fetus. No additional testing was ordered. My child's pediatrician, Dr. Ludwicki, recognized the signs of heart distress after her birth and she was air-lifted to a more-advanced facility. Know your rights and ask for a 2nd opinion if things are not going well!

Posted on October 25th, 2009

dr. eschbach made me feel so comfortable when i was having some fairly serious medical problems. his diagnosis was accurate, and he was very caring and curteous when i asked him several questions.

Posted on August 17th, 2017