Dr. Leo Germin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Germin?

BAD Experience

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Germin for testing. During a follow up appointment to discuss my medical condition I had several questions. When I asked Dr. Germin some of my questions Dr. Germin in front of two of his staff members replied "I am not here to educate you. If that is what you want we will part company". Needless to say I am now in the care of a professional doctor. This doctor appears to be full of himself. He is condescending, dismissive and extremely rude and unprofessional. His front desk staff is extremely disorganized, unprofessional and unwelcoming.

Great doctor very thorouh

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Great Dr

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Germin is a great Dr. I have been seeing him for about 11 years now. He is a no nonsense kinda guy when it comes to your health, but he will joke around when it is necessary and at an appropriate time. He jokes and talks you through tests so you don't even feel the needles. His humor is kinda dry which makes you laugh. He knows that you are scared and nervous trys to help and answers any and all questions. He is not arrogant or thinks he's god but gives it to you straight and doesn't coddle you. He is in and out in no time trying not to waste your time or his, but will take the time to talk to you.

Dr. Germin has provi..

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Dr. Germin has provided me with excellent service. He demonstrates genuine care and concern for his patients.

Dr. Germin is very h..

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Germin is very helpful with his patients, you can honestly notice he cares at his fullest and tells you what you need to do to better yourself everyday.

Good communication s..

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Good communication skills from the physician in explaining procedures and testing.

Dr. Germin and all h..

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Germin and all his staff are excellent. Have made our lives better and happier!

Dr. Germin identifie..

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Germin identified the problem and immediately set out to provide the proper care and referrals for surgery. We are very pleased with the support and treatment I received.

Dr. Germin and his s..

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Germin and his staff is wonderful. I have a great deal of respect and trust in him and his staff. They are always honest and patient and do what's best for the patients.

I really like Dr. German.

Posted on December 26th, 2015

He has a very busy office. The follow up with the staff needs improvement. Signed papers , sent faxes, lab test orders, all lost in the wind. Dr. Germin knows what he is talking about. If I didn't understand something, I asked him. If you ask him he will take the time to explain it to you. That I appreciate. I think most people are intimidated by him and don't ask. Any request I have ever asked for he usually helps me out or puts me in the right direction. Very considerate. I just wish I had more time with him more often. Once every 3mo. In and out.

Awful experience with Dr Germin

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

The dr spends about 5 minutes total with you per visit if you are lucky. His staff is very rude when you call in. And if you need an appointment you better call 3 months in advance. The students he has in his office gets all your information for him so he can be in and out. I have worked in doctors offices for 12 years and never seen such rude behavior from a doctor or his staff. The students are probably the nicest people in the office. Each time I have gone I have waited anywhere from an hour to 2 hours for the dr to grace me with his presence.

He is a caring doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Germin for 8 years, I have had good service with him. He spends time with me and when I did have a complaint with one of his students he fix the problem right away. He is the best doctor I have found. I have never had a follow up visit- but that is because I am doing good and really don't need one. I know when I call I get a fast response.