Dr. Leo Heitlinger Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Leo Heitlinger?

Avoid Avoid Avoid

Posted on March 4th, 2016

My son was suffering from encopresis for years all because I listened to this quack! One trip to CHOP and the problem was taken care of permanently!! Do not waste your time. Go to CHOP.

Waste of time & money! And he let my daughter suffer unnecessarily for months.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

His arrogance and condescending manner is intolerable. He would rather give your kid pain medication indefinitely, rather than find out the real cause of a child's illness. If you have anything other than a mild stomachache, PLEASE go elsewhere!

Excellent Experience

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Our experience with Dr. Heitlinger has been nothing but outstanding. He took his time with us , answered all of my questions regarding my son's condition and I never once felt rushed. the entire office staff is friendly and professional. My little guy had to have an endoscopy and Dr. Heitlinger even personally walked us to the waiting room area so we wouldnt' get lost then came out and sat down with us to explain his findings. My son (3) has always felt super comfortable with the doctor which is a great pleasure if you have ever had to contend with a frightened preschooler! Thanks Dr. H!!

Respectful

Posted on July 11th, 2013

My daughter is a patient of Dr. Heitlinger and we are so happy with him and his staff. He addresses our concerns and is very respectful of my teenage daughter and her condition. She does not feel embarassed around him even though he has had to deal with some very personal areas. We have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

really rude disrespectfull

Posted on October 8th, 2012

this guy said my son had a herneya and didnt even look at him he is a weirdo

Wonderful experience

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

My toddler had to be treated by Dr Heitlinger and I'm amazed at how comforting he was. He explained everything to us in great detail, answered our questions until he was sure we understood. The office staff was so wonderful to us. They were very welcoming and friendly.

Posted on December 28th, 2011

I found Dr. Heitlinger to be very kind and caring when dealing with my 7 year old son. He also explained everything very clearly to me.

He wants babies with Acid Reflux to Suffer

Posted on January 19th, 2011

He does not listen!!!He wants treat babies with medicines that he is not sure of what the problem is.He is COLD and has no bed side mannersHe wants babies to suffer with reflux.He is just down right nasty.Do not go to this doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Horrible Horrible Horrible he does not listen at all to what i`m saying he just says ah huh i gave my first rating before i knew him just what others were telling me

LOST MY DAUGHTERS RECORDS!!

Posted on June 19th, 2010

Avoid this location at all costs! My daughter suffers from a rare liver disease and it is essential that she have her medical records available for doctors to review. We went the other day to pick up her records from Dr. Heitlingers office because we were switching doctors due to his offices lack of knowledge, by advising us to simply set up an appt with her PCP after having almost a 104 fever, which was causing complications with her liver disease. We were informed her records were LOST! I later realized this was the reason for the horrible advise considering they advised us on how to handle her medically without ever looking at her medical record! I found out THREE DAYS LATER that they knew her records had been lost for 3 days, and didnt feel that it was important to call us and inform us they were lost... These records included everything! 7 years worth of documentation on my daughters condition to include her diagnosis, her short records, and every visit she ever had at all doctors offices across the country!! They were SO rude when I went in to complain about their incompentency, and I cannot believe this happened! I am in the process of lodging a formal complaint with the State licensing board, as well as an attorney! AVOID THIS DOCTOR IF YOU CHERISH YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH!

Constipation

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Your a little mean but your still a great docter, try to be less strict when it comes to children with constipation

Posted on July 11th, 2017