Dr. Leo R Mccafferty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo R Mccafferty?

Best Doctor Ever!

When I called Dr. McCafferty for a breast augmentation I never dreamed it could be so easy! The staff is amazing and walked me through every step of the process. I missed two days of work and had almost no pain. Almost six months later and I couldn't be more pleased. I traveled 150 miles to have my procedure done and would have traveled 1,500 for this doctor!!

Excellent experience!

My results are AMAZING and everything I've dreamed of having. Dr. Leo McCafferty and his staff were beyond accommodating and sweet the whole way through the process.

Top Notch!

From my initial consultation to my most recent post-operative appointment, Dr. McCafferty and his entire team have been nothing but professional, personable, knowledgeable, organized, and supportive. I am two weeks post-surgery, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.

Great experience

Dr. McCafferty was professional, knowledgeable and reassuring during all of my visits. He patiently listened to my concerns regarding surgery and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. HE called my home to address a few concerns prior to surgery. My upper lid blepharoplasty and brow lift was uneventful and I am very happy with the results only 10 days post-op. Dr. McCafferty and his staff work great together as a team.

LOVED my experience

I am so happy with my experience! I love even going to my post op appointments, the staff is fun, friendly and has the best bedside manner. I felt very comfortable with the entire process. Had I known I would have loved my results so much Dr MCaffrety gave me, I would have done this sooner!!

Top Notch Surgeon

Doctor McCafferty was one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. He was poised and professional, and sharp and honest. I had a fabulous experience with his staff and at all times felt comfortable and valued as a patient. By the time the surgery arrived, I had the utmost trust and confidence in his expertise and the procedure was absolutely seamless.

I'd been extremely self-conscious about how deflated and saggy my breasts had been for well over ten years. Dr. McCafferty made me feel very comfortable with my decision to have a lift and ensured that all of my questions were answered. I even had a question post-surgery on a Saturday and HE returned my call. I am so grateful to Dr. Mccafferty and his staff for making my experience a smooth and "uplifting" one!

Well done and Kudos'

Perfection and refreshed - service was outstanding and staff performed in perfect harmony.

Outstanding results! Far better than i anticipated!

Dr. McCafferty's sincere and caring demeanor will put all of your concerns to rest.

Amazing experience

My experience with Dr McCafferty was the best. I've hated my nose for most of my life and when I met him and decided to talk to him about it, he completely understood and knew exactly what I wanted. I am more than satisfied with the results

Compassionate Doctor; Marvelous Results

I am so very thrilled with the results of my facelift. Everyone was kind, knowledgeable, and skilled. I had virtually no after procedure pain. Dr. Mccafferty said to me, "If I do my job right, no one will know you've had a facelift. They may ask, 'Did you get new glasses?' or 'Do you have a new hairstyle?' and that is exactly what has happened. I highly recommend Dr. Mccafferty and his staff.

You Are in the Best of Hands!

Outstanding experience. He and his entire staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. McCafferty and his staff for cosmetic procedures and surgeries. You are in the best of hands!

Dr. Leo R Mccafferty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.