Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Murskyj
Dr. Leo Murskyj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, MI, with another office in Warren, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Murskyj is affiliated with St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center), Beaumont Hospital,Troy and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leo Murskyj has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Leo Murskyj is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leo Murskyj - Posted on April 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leo Murskyj - Posted on February 17th, 2016
Dr. Murskyj is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Troy (1 Year
Troy (2 Years
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
28 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leo Murskyj, MD - Internal Medicine in Utica, MI, in this video.
Dr. Leo Murskyj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, MI.