Dr. Leo Polosajian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Polosajian?

BEST OF THE BEST! DR. LEO!

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I can try to express my gratitude for his professional, lovely and effective work ethic and decency as a human being. Same goes for the staff.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Dr Polosajian is a great doctor. I was referred to him by my general doctor. He takes his time to listen to his patients & is a very compassionate doctor. His staff is very helpful & accommodating as well. I would recommend him to everyone.

Rating Leo's Office/Staffs/Not his skill yet

Posted on February 15th, 2015

1. His few of Staffs are rude. They are not polite. He needs to hire polite and nice workers in his office. 2. Very Hard to get appointment in Time. 3. Wait time is very long.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

POOR SERVICE AND UNPROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN.

Unprofessional!

Posted on November 6th, 2011

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. He is extremely inpatient and unprofessional to other healthcare professionals as well as to his patients. Plenty of other MDs who can do what he does and are professional and kind to everyone. Not recommended at all! glm

Unprofessional with bad manners

Posted on November 6th, 2011

Posted on November 10th, 2010

Dr. Leo is incredible. I've had to wait a while at his office before, but it is so worth it. He accurately diagnosed and treated my arrhythmia, and I feel a lot better now. He's a nice person, and takes a lot of time to explain the diagnoses and treatment options.

He made me young again

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I was recommended to Dr. Polosajian by my neighbor who was suffering from CHF and A-Fib. He performed an A-Fib ablation on him and literally cured him. He is able to walk over a mile a day (non-stop) without getting winded. I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, with Class 3 heart failure symptoms. I could not walk 30 to 40 feet without stopping to catch my breath. I received a special pacemaker & defibrillator (Bi-Ventricular device). I am now able to walk and jog 3 to 4 times a week. He gave me my life back. I have not been in the hospital for over 9- months. I have practically stopped using diuretics, and my heart function has improved ( they call it the "Ejection Fraction").He truly is amazing with his knowledge, skills, and judgement. I highly, highly recommend him to anyone.

The BEST Electrophysiologist by far !

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

Dr Polosajian is brilliant. He helped fix my problem and I feel much better again. I am a 57 year old grandmother and he has given me the stamina to play and spend time with them again with my pacemaker. I was feeling weak and tired and just sluggish. I would have a hard te breathing and felt as if I was about to black out but now I feel great he is cordial and polite and his staff is absolutely fantastic. I highly reccomend him

He's Tops!

Posted on November 13th, 2009

Following years of treatment by other cardiologists and complications caused by cardiac surgeons at Cedars, my life has been saved by Dr.Leo and I have continued to work at age 73 despite severe arrythmias. De. Leo and his staff instill confidence and hope!

Joe Karaca