Dr. Leo Robb III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Robb III?

Listened!!

Posted on November 10th, 2016

First, the staff was kind from the front office to billing. Dr. Robb has never rushed me, always listens and eases my anxiety. He is very kind and gentle. I am thankful to have him. He has never NOT listened to each of my issues and work on a way to resolve them. Simply the best!

Great Doctor and a good man!

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr Robb was my doctor for twenty years. He is hands down he is the best doctor you will ever find. He is methodical in is diagnosis process. Does not believe in a drug for every ailment. Most of all he is personal and cares about you and your family! Likewise all his patients cared about him as well. He has helped me in every aspect of my healthcare. He had a profound impact on my health, mental health and life. I can’t say enough about this good man.

The worst Annual Physical Ever :(

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I had an appointment for an annual physical. I called twice prior to the appointment to see if I needed to come in for blood work first and was told NO. The day my appointment came when I got there he took some info and asked what he could do for me. I told him I was there for my annual and his reply was well we'll need to get blood work first, so can you come in and get it done the next couple days and then we'll reschedule. I went in the next morning and got the blood work and made a new appointment. That appointment date came and I arrived at the office and when I told them my name and why I was there they told me I had no appointment. I happened to have the appt. card with me and gave it to the girl. She closed the window and when she opened it again, she said, oh we had to cancel your appointment, we left you a voice mail. I told her I had no voicemail. I then made another appointment. I arrived and was taken and weighed and had my stats taken by the male nurse. He had no file, but wrote my weight and stats on a note pad and said the doctor would be in shortly. When the doctor arrived he asked how I was doing and what could he do for me. I told him I was there for my annual that had been rescheduled and he said "oh ok, sit up here". He looked in my nose, throat and ears and listened to my heart and that was it, he then said, we'll need to get some blood work and I said, I already came in for it. ( I had a copy of the blood work as I had to get a copy for the heart doctor he had referred me to on my original appointment for the annual) I handed him the copy and he so ok great!! And that was it. Now don't get me wrong I hate annuals and getting my private parts, breast etc. handled, but know its part of the deal. He didn't even have a stethoscope on or my file with him.

AMAZING, completely recommend!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Amazing, completely recommend! Dr Robb is by far the best doctor my husband and I have been to. The entire staff has been nothing but kind and caring from appointment to copayment. Made our appointment with ease, went in and thought we would be there for a while waiting like other doctors but I was taken 10 minutes early. Dr Robb took his time, explained everything, gave wonderful advice and not once did we feel rushed. So thankful he is here in Florida now!

Best Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Patient for 25 years. Best doctor anyone could ever ask for.

Miss Dr. Robb

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Robb was my PCP in the early 1990's and then again from 2012 - to the present when he left his practice. I see Dr. Robb as one of the best family practitioners I've ever been to and I've been to several due to the fact that I've lived in different states. I think the last review was abusive and should be removed because it's totally inaccurate. I found his staff to be very very cheerful and the same with Dr. Robb. I was upset when I learned that he had left his practice, but intuitively I felt it was a very personal reason and I don't ask why. I'm going through many medical issues and I still defend Dr. Robb. He helped me more than any family practitioner has ever helped me.

Response to Mr . Businessman

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Dear Mr. Businessman..Dr. Robb and his staff are the best! You must be one of the jerks who didn't get what you want or your meds..his daughters death has nothing to do with what you have going on! I think your an complete ignorant person to even put his business on this when it's not about that! He is a great doctor and would do anything for anybody..now you want to bash him because he is no longer there...Good riddens...

Posted on January 9th, 2014

We just "love" Dr. Robb. Could not have wanted anything else from a family doctor, We and our two sons went to him many, many years - all the time he worked largely by himself (25, 30, or more years. )

Very Satisfied

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I am very delighted with Dr. Robb and his staff! I've waited over an hour in the waiting room for my past two doctors. One doctor, years ago, was three hours! The staff is always busy, but also always very helpful!! I've FINALLY found an excellent, caring doctor!!

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Robb and highly recommend him.

Dr.Robb

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Rude receptionist's.

Use to be better

Posted on April 19th, 2011

As much as I like this doctor, appointments are not what they use to be, and yes his staff is always grumpy, uncaring and downright heartless at times. I have been unable to get my issues diagnosed properly despite several visits. I feel this is due at least partly to too little time given, typically 5-10 minutes is all you get, and if you have a major chronic issue yet unresolved that simply isn't enough. But in this day and age he is still better than the vast majority.