Dr. Leo M Rozmaryn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo M Rozmaryn?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Excellent doctor!

An excellent doctor with excellent bed manners. I feel very luck to having found him!

Great office, too long wait

Dr Rosmaryn is wonderful. It is his staff that needs assistance. When a person makes an appointment, they should not have to wait over an hour and then not even see the doctor. The issue on multiple occasions was that someone with a later appointment showed up early so they took patients in order of arrival not order of appointment. Very disappointing especially since the doctors are so great.

Wonderful care, great surgery, and follow-up

Dr. Rozmaryn took the time to explain the problems with my wrist and the DeQuervain's tenosynovitis. We tried a procedure and then decided on surgery. Everything was explained and his care and follow-up were excellent. The surgical center was convenient and well-staffed. I was very impressed with the care and time spent on each patient.

Goes Above and Beyond

Dr. Rozmaryn is simply amazing. He takes the time to explain exactly what is wrong and how he will fix it. A year after fixing injuries to my thumb and wrist, I slammed my hand against the edge of a sliding glass door (with the help of a big dog at the other end of the leash). I sent a text to Dr. Rozmaryn explaining what happened with pictures and asked if I should go to the ER for x-rays (it was after 6pm). He told me to come to the office right away (I was about 15 minutes away at the time). He and the staff stayed to see me and take x-rays even though the office closes at 5pm. It's nice to know that there are still doctors out there who care to go the extra mile for their patients. Not to mention the fantastic job he had done on my more serious injuries from a year ago - I have full functionality of my hand and wrist. Two thumbs up for Dr. R!!!

Outstanding doctor!

mucous cyst

Dr. Rozmaryn removed a mucous cyst on the thumb of an 88-year old patient--my sister. From the first visit through the follow up, Dr. Rozmaryn was patient and caring. He explained every step, visited twice during the day of surgery. He was terrific!

Hand Surgery

Dr. Rozmaryn did an excellent job in correcting a trigger-finger in my dominant hand. He and his staff were the epitome of professionalism throughout the process, from my initial visit through the removal of my sutures. My function has been fully restored, with minimal discomfort. Great job!

I use a couple Drs here and have recommended your practice to friends and co-workers

I have used and recommended this practice extensively over the last 15 years. For myself, Dr Barry Boden reconstructed both my left and right ACL's and reattached my superspinatus to my humerus. All three surgeries were complete successes. Dr Rozmaryn successfully operated on my friend's broken wrist and Dr Levin performed spinal surgery on that friend.

This doctor operated on my arm and it was a disaster. The operation was a failure and he would not admit that the operation was not successful.

He did surgery on my hand and wrist after it had been broken and incorrectly set by another doctor.He gave me back use of my hand and relief from on-going pain.

Dr. Leo M Rozmaryn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.