Dr. Leo Stephens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Stephens?

Don't Bother

Horrible man, with no bedside manner.

We think he's great.

We've been seeing Dr. Stephens for 40 plus years. He trained under one of the best orthopaedic surgeons around. We think very highly of him. Among other problems, he has replaced both of my hips, and both of my husbands hips and both of his knees. (He's the bionic man) Neither one of us has ever had any problems. I only wish he would expand his expertise. I would trust him with any of my family or friends.

NO BED SIDE MANNER....

Dr came in the room very abruptly. Was talking AT me not TO me. Acted like a layer rather than a Doctor. Blamed my problems on everything else but what I came in for his office for. Very abrupt Doctor and made me feel like CRAP by the time I left his office. I would not recommend him... noone needs a Doctor that treats you anyone in this manner.

Patient

Excellent bed side manner. Dr. Stephens helped me with severe pain resulting from arthritis in my knees. I also have severe stenosis in my back with nerve damage from auto accident. I could barely walk when I first saw Dr. Stephens. I drive from Dearborn, Michigan to see him and would drive further if it was necessary. I get the feeling he genuinely wants to help patients obtain a better quality of life.

Wonderful Dr'

I have going to Dr. Stephens for over 10 years and he is the most honest , patient Doctor that you will ever meet. He is honest and truthfull. You will be very happy with him.

Excellence across the board

I highly recommend Dr. Stephens to any and all orthopedic patients.