Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leo G Stinnett Jr has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 14
I would have gotten better care at a free clinic. He wasted 4 months of my life claiming that he was waiting on insurance approval for my mastectomy when it needed no authorization at all. I finally went to a doctor that listens, Dr. Eden. I had my mastectomy this week and the biopsy of it showed that I had precancer. I would've lost my life waiting on Dr. Stinnett's office staff. A good doctor realizes that you know your body better than anyone...even more than him.
Performed hernia surgery, was supposed to be orthoscopic and I ended up with a huge cut from my belly button down. He told my wife he had to remove extra tissue but did not elloborate. Then he would not explain why I had the huge cut at the next visit, not did he put it in the report my regular dr was given. He did not put stiches in it to close it up and a month after surgery it is still open. He was rude and uncaring...not a good dr.
Dr. Stinnett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Alberta
Dr. Leo G Stinnett Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leo G Stinnett Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.