- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leo Treyzon MD
Dr. Leo Treyzon, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Gastroenterology.
Dr. Leo Treyzon has 4 locations
5901 W Olympic Blvd Ste 100
Los Angeles , CA 90036
8631 W 3rd St Ste 1015E
Los Angeles , CA 90048
Dr. Leo Treyzon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leo Treyzon has the following 18 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ichthyosis Bullosa of Siemens
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Stomach Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Colon Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Leo Treyzon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Leo Treyzon
Leo Treyzon, MD, MS is the Clinical Chief of the Division of Gastroenterology at Cedars-Sinai. He is a board certified specialist in clinical nutrition and gastroenterology. He specializes in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's and Colitis (IBD), gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD), ulcers (PUD), gastritis (H. Pylori), small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), and cancers of the digestive tract. Common symptoms he treats include abdominal pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, anemia and bleeding. He is a participating physician and researcher in the Cedars-Sinai Weight Loss Center, Esophageal Center and Cancer Center. Dr. Treyzon performs procedures such as endoscopy, colonoscopy and wireless capsule endoscopy. Dr. Treyzon lectures on subjects related to the field of gastroenterology, nutrition and functional abdominal pain. He is an assistant professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). As an educator he teaches the medical students, residents, and fellows who are training in gastroenterology. He has written many peer reviewed articles and textbook chapters on various gastrointestinal subjects. Dr. Treyzon is an active member of the American College of Gastroenterology and American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Dr. Treyzon earned his bachelor's degree with high honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara and his medical degree from the University of California, San Diego. He also earned a master's in clinical research from UCLA. He completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai in internal medicine and a fellowship in digestive diseases at UCLA. Dr. Treyzon's office for patient appointments is located at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Office Towers.