Dr. Leo Treyzon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo Treyzon?

Leo Treyzon MD is an Outstanding doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2017

In the last ten years I have been the patient of two other gastroenterologists and they were very good. Dr. Treyzon is so much better. He is much more knowledgeable and comprehensive in his approach. And best of all he is warm and kind.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

excellent overall experience!

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Great combination of real world skill (which I value most) with a friendly bed-side manner. I really like the office staff too...very courteous.

The Best Doctor in the World!

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I had a wonderful experience got the help I need and in a short amount of time. Trust me my Mom has been going to him for years! he's that Good! Thank You, Kevin K.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr. Treyzon takes his time and you never feel rushed with him. He makes sure you understand everything before you leave his office

Amazing doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Dr. Treyzon is a wonderful doctor, who is intelligent, patient and uses common sense as well as his skills. He knows that medical science can be inexact and so, he brings the patient's observations together with his experience and knowledge. I had high hopes for my meeting with him but it was exceeded!! He was thorough, careful and yet caring. I hope to recover soon under his care. I wish all doctors were like him!

great doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2013

I will preface this review by saying prior to my appointment with Dr. Treyzon, I had seen 2 separate gastros for my stomach issues and had a bad experience with both of them. Tired of the lack of compassion and apathetic attitudes I received toward my issues, I sought out Dr. Treyzon based on some reviews online. This was a 2 hour trip, but those of you that know and desire quality care over a Dr. that sees you as a pay check can understand and appreciate my willingness to go out of my way. Once I entered my appointment, Dr. Treyzon sat me down and asked me to describe my issues and asked me a series of methodical questions, while allowing me to express my thoughts and concerns. This process took at least 20 minutes. For someone who has been shuffled along and had their problems dismissed, just this simple act of acknowledging and listening to my issues was palliative. My total appointment time was probably somewhere around 35 minutes and during that time we discussed possible treatment options and how to proceed with care. While my issue has not been resolved I am hopeful and confident with Dr. Treyzon as my doctor. I can tell you coming from someone who is not easily impressed by intellect , Dr. Treyzon is very smart. Not only is he very smart but he is compassionate. Many doctors have one of these attributes but it is a truly great doctor that can pair their mind with their heart, and it is there that you find the doctors that stand out. I have labored on more in this review that I sought out to but I thought that if there was someone in my circumstance who might read this review and be swayed to see Dr. Treyzon that it will have been time well spent.

Disgrace to Medical Profession

Posted on April 13th, 2013

I could not have been treated with more dis-respect and lack of compassion for my medical condition than I was at Dr. Treyzon's office recently. I was made to wait over an hour for my appointment after having arrived a half hour early with all my relevant medical records and my new patient information having been sent to his office days ahead of time. More significant--is the fact that considering my appointment was due to severe abdominal cramping and other pain associated with colon issues there was all the more reason that I should not have been made to wait any longer than necessary. At the very least I might have been offered an examining room to lie down in for more comfort. The staff made no attempt to offer me any apologies or explanations. His assistant expressed annoyance from being taken away from what was obviously a personal call she was having, to discuss my business. She conceded Dr. Treyzon had not been delayed by an emergency. When Dr. Treyzon took me to his office over an hour after my appointment time, he didn't even bring up the fact that he was running behind by any acknowledgement or apology and when pressed by me to do so, was arrogant and patronizing. I felt so lousy physically, that I just decided to move forward with him. However, he couldn't seem to move past it as he made several references to how I might be better suited to finding another doctor. Finally, when he was unable to locate my blood work (which his assistant had confirmed to me she had received from my ob/gyn beforehand,) I was beyond agreeing with Dr. Treyzon that I didn't feel comfortable with him as my physician. He offered to make some referrals. At this point, thanks but no thanks! Are you kidding me?! Obviously he missed the whole point.

Colonscopy Procedure without Anesthesia

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I was apprehensive about having the colonoscopy procedure. I did not want anesthesia. Dr. Treyzon did my colonoscopy without any pain medication while I was wide awake. He communicated with me as he proceeded with the procedure to make sure I was not in any discomfort. His surgical skills, bedside manner, professionalism and concern for me as his patient was impeccable. He followed up with me personally after the procedure to review my results. I would recommend to anyone that is apprehensive about having the procedure to make an appointment with Dr. Treyzon and get it done. You will be glad you did as putting it off can allow serious medical conditions go undetected. Cedars Sinai should be proud to have such a fine upstanding physician practicing at their hospital. ..I can not speak highly enough about him.

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Leo Treyzon is approachable, knowledgeable and caring, and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. I came to him diagnosed with an incurable disease that I was absolutely sure I didn't have. Unlike most doctors, who would have assumed I was in denial and pushed the meds, he actually listened to me! Together, we treated my condition without drugs, which was my preference, and 6 months later I show no traces whatsoever of the alleged illness. While I'm sure not everyone will be fortunate enough to experience such a miracle, all will benefit from his open-minded, considerate and personal approach. He takes the time to really get to know his patients, and to work with them in the way that suits them best. If not for him, I'd probably be spending the rest of my life taking a bunch of drugs I don't need for a condition I don't have, and dealing with whatever side effects come with them. I can't express how grateful I am to have avoided that!

AMAZING

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

on a scale of 1-10...i rate Dr.Treyzon"11"in this day and age most doctors treat their patients as a number...not so with this doctor!he REALLY cares about you and actually listens to what you have to say.if you have to call him about a question he calls back THE SAME DAY!!!!i just had a colonoskipy that was so easy and absolutely NO PAIN even AFTER the procedure!the WHOLE staff at LaPeer Surgical Center couldn't have been nicer or more reassuring and made an unpleasant situation really o.k!i HIGHLY recommend Dr.Treyzon...he is truly AMAZING

Excellent Physician