Dr. Leo K Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leo K Young?

Another doctor with an obvious God complex

As far as most things go in the professional arena of healthcare, I feel Dr Young is a darn good doctor. However, That being said, I feel I should follow up on why I only give a 1 star rating. I put in a call to Dr. Young for a refill on a controlled substance, a note was made and the request was viewed at 10:30 that evening. The next day I called back and was told I would be contacted by him or one of his subordinates. Now you understand the rating. No call ... no show ... no nothing. I can only assume he has another Doctor playing God complex and feels people should have to suffer more than necessary.

DR. Young is no longer in practice

Dr. Young was an excellent doctor, who took good care of me for over a year. I am rather upset presently that he decided to leave his practice and did not notify any of his patients. I found out today when I called his office and a different doctor is now there. I wish he would have told me he was leaving.