Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leon F Artzner
Dr. Leon F Artzner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Artzner is affiliated with Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital, Desert Regional Medical Center and St Joseph Health, St Mary. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leon F Artzner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Leon F Artzner has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Artzner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Leon F Artzner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & DirectionsPROVIDENCE LITTLE CO OF MARY MEDICAL CENTER TORRAN, 4101 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA
Dr. Leon F Artzner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Torrance, CA.