Dr. Leon A Bynoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon A Bynoe?

Outstanding Doctor. Kind, Informative, and extremely competent

EXCELLENT

Wait time was a little long (especially since there were no other patients), but it was early in the morning, so maybe they had just opened. But Dr. Bynoe was extremely knowledgeable and his staff was very respectful. He sat down and explained all of the results and showed examples of healthy results. Overall it was just a great experience. His medical assistant was a little inexperienced with injections into a vein (I'm a trained EMT and it took the guy 6 tries), but I suppose that isn't Dr. Bynoe's fault. If you need an injection and the tech doesn't get it on the second try, just ask for the doctor.

Excellent Retina Doctor!

I was impressed with Dr. Bynoe and his staff. His office uses the latest technology. After the tests were completed, Dr, Bynoe reviewed my tests on a computer showing me examples and images to see to help me understand my retina problems. He also sent me an email with his notes and my eye images shortly after my appointment was over! I did not have to wait for results or a call back. It was all done VERY fast and efficient. I would certainly recommend Dr. Bynoe if you need to see a retina specialist!

I went to Dr. Bynoe for a second opinion for an eye problem I have had for 2 years. Dr. Bynoe diagnosed my problem and suggested a different treatment then I had in the past and it worked. My eye condition continues to improve and I am so glad to have foung Dr. Bynoe. He is a doctor who really cares about his patients and knows what he is doing.

Dr. Leon A Bynoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.