Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leon Cattolico
Dr. Leon Cattolico, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Prescott, AZ, with other offices in Cottonwood, AZ and Cottonwood, AZ . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cattolico is affiliated with Verde Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leon Cattolico has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
I was discharged from the hospital last week and I had to follow-up with Leon Cattolico, whom I never met. Cattolico immediately treated me with juIdgement and criticism without knowledge of my clinical history and background. I am outraged! I have worked for over 15 years in the clinical and scientific areas of the healthcare industry. I have several doctors in my family and have never been treated so unprofessionally . He wears an offensive amount of cologne with the audacity to demoralize patients while examining you.
Dr. Cattolico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Verde Valley Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Leon Cattolico accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leon Cattolico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.