Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leon E Clarke has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 7
my experience with doctor Clarke was unforgettable. I went there complaining about a pain I had for years. After seeing several doctors for years he found problem and was the first to suggest the diagnosis was. Going in i thought he would be just like the other doctors I was so wrong. He showed me that he cared and not a record number.
He is a wonderful Doctor and an exceptional surgeon. He helped me when no one even knew what was wrong! I was so scared he eased me through every part of my problem. I also wanted to make sure that he knows how much he helped me to live a long a carefree life after my surgery. One Doc who knows what Crohn's Disease is all about! I'm still living with the disease because it is a chronic one, but since my surgery I deal with it without any medications. Thank you again Dr. Clarke you really did give me my "normal" for me life back!!!
43 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1975
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Leon E Clarke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Philadelphia Hospital, 501 S 54th St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leon E Clarke in this video.
Dr. Leon E Clarke is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.