Dr. Leon Clarke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon Clarke?

endometrisos

Posted on April 8th, 2014

my experience with doctor Clarke was unforgettable. I went there complaining about a pain I had for years. After seeing several doctors for years he found problem and was the first to suggest the diagnosis was. Going in i thought he would be just like the other doctors I was so wrong. He showed me that he cared and not a record number.

Reconstrution of my intestines

Posted on May 18th, 2013

He is a wonderful Doctor and an exceptional surgeon. He helped me when no one even knew what was wrong! I was so scared he eased me through every part of my problem. I also wanted to make sure that he knows how much he helped me to live a long a carefree life after my surgery. One Doc who knows what Crohn's Disease is all about! I'm still living with the disease because it is a chronic one, but since my surgery I deal with it without any medications. Thank you again Dr. Clarke you really did give me my "normal" for me life back!!!

Posted on July 19th, 2016