Dr. Leon Schwartz Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Leon Schwartz?

Posted on September 12th, 2017

I had a problem with pinching under the skin and itching. I was teated and have been very happy with treatments that he gave me.

great doctor, super staff

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

he is a very compassionate & understanding doctor. He has helped me with several problems..

Very rude and unprofessional

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I was not impressed with Dr. Leons attitude and rudeness. We visited him at the San Bernardino office. He never really told me what was wrong with my skin. He also tried to cut off part of the skin with out using any numbing cream! When I had a question he was very dismissive and rude.

Dont waste your time or gas

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Talked more about his own health issues then asking me about mine. Front desk gals are sweet. The rn's behind the desk are rude. Schartz looked at 1 lump and diagnosed the rest of my body. He was more into impressing the intern that was walking around with him then helping me. I left feeling unsure and now seek a 2nd opinion. Waste of time and gas.

Posted on September 21st, 2015