Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leon B Eisikowitz
Dr. Leon B Eisikowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eisikowitz is affiliated with St Josephs Medical Center, New York-Presbyterian-Queens and St John's Episcopal Hospital-South Shore. He speaks English.
Dr. Leon B Eisikowitz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leon B Eisikowitz has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Leon B Eisikowitz has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Eisikowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Leon B Eisikowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLeon B Eisikowitz Md Pc, 8015 164th St Ste 1, Jamaica, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leon B Eisikowitz in this video.
Dr. Leon B Eisikowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.