Dr. Leon Epstein Is this you?

3.4

I will not see this doctor again.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I will not see this doctor again. He was unable to explain even simple questions about the working of Ketogenic medical diet for curing Seizures and Epilepsy. I did not develop confidence in his medical knowledge.

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Dr. Epstein saw my 17-year-old son at Lurie Children's Hospital. He was called to the case by someone else, so I do not know how long it took for him to respond. He spent a lot of time asking pointed questions and making observations, and came up with a best guess about the cause of the problem that matched the symptoms exactly and explained the situation when no other doctor who has seen my son has had any idea what is wrong. He was courteous, respectful, and did not rush. He was very good about listening to and speaking with my son. In short, he was terrific. His doctor assistant was also very nice and made a thorough examination.

RUDE CONDESCENDING HOT HEAD

Posted on September 1st, 2012

This guy was a real tool. I wasted an entire day to see this stroke and he fixed NOTHING. I seriously question his mental status considering he has zero patience and his patients are children! I have never been spoken to like that by ANY DR in my life. I recommend you consider someone else he has no answers just diagnoses based on assumptions. He didnt listen to anything I said rathercut me off of every sentence. Screamed at his staff in front of patients. I am shocked that he practices at children's. I'd use stronger words but I won't stoop to his level

Posted on May 5th, 2016