Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leon C Eshleman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Leon C Eshleman has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Leon C Eshleman has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
This guy did not seem to hear anything I said to him. I was getting over a bad flu and my chest was hurting from coughing. He said I didn't look that sick and prescribed antibiotics. Did really nothing to find out what was actually the issue or ease my mind. Did not even introduce himself when he came into the room. Talked about his grandkid a lot. A couple weeks have passed and I'm still having pain, so whatever. Hope I never have to see this guy again.
41 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Leon C Eshleman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Urgent Care, 35 Mullins Dr # 2, Lebanon, OR
Dr. Leon C Eshleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, OR.