Dr. Leon S Greos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon S Greos?

Great Doctor!

I am really surprised to read the critical review left in 2011. Dr. Greos has been my son's allergist for 2 years at this point and we are so pleased with all of his help. Each appointment, he has been extremely thorough, always able to cite the latest research and very willing to work with us and answer any questions we have had. I have never felt rushed or dismissed in any way. Great bedside manner, very friendly and knowledgeable.

My kids and I have been going to CAA centers for years and have been extremely happy with Dr. Greos. His bedside manner is terrific and my kids love him. The staff is lovely to work with and have been nothing but helpful. I am not sure about the bad review but perahaps not enough people express their satisfaction so I thought I would.

choose a DIFFERENT doctor!!!!

Dr. Greos was extremely patronizing, and treated my like I was a hysterical parent trying to pin a food intollerance on my 7 year old. We were in need of answers after being refered by our pediatrician....and he completely disregarded my concerns, did nothing but ask a few questions and dismiss us. Do yourself a favor.....find a caring doctor who will listen and at least try to help....keep looking, Dr Leon S. Greos is not the one!!