Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leon H Chandler Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Brain Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Showing 5 of 19
I am so grateful for Dr.Chandler and his staff,they are very very good to me and Dr.Chandler will go the extra mile for me,he is STRAIGHT up and don't hold anything back and that is one thing I like about him.I am very happy to have him as my Dr,we are military and my husband is trying to stay here for another 4 years because I don't want another Dr to come in and mess my back up any more then what it is..Thank you Dr.Chandler for all that you do for me!!!
I see Dr. Chandler usually and though he curses a lot and is blunt (like telling me that I need to stop eating and lose weight), still he is a good doctor. He has always put me first as a patient. He has made time to see me when I needed to be seen when he had a full schedule. He is a professional. When I was in the hospital, Dr. Lonser cared for me. He was a wonderful doctor and very professional. Roxanne always fills my pain pump and she is awesome! She always does a good job and is very personable. Overall, I would recommend them very highly. If you are in pain, they care.
Dr Chandler is obviously experienced, and is well versed on specialized procedures. I have extensive mobility problems partially caused by back problems. He asks good probing questions, and both he and his staff are good listeners. He appears to accept many military referrals. Dr Chandler recommended an electric back stimulous procedurem explained everything in detail, and has a great deal of patient education material on their website. I'm very lucky to have been referred to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chandler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
51 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Dr. Leon H Chandler Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAA Spine & Pain Clinic, 4100 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 216, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Leon H Chandler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.