Dr. Leon Kavaler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon Kavaler?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Kavaler is a wonderful doctor as well as a caring individual. He spends as much time as needed with you, answers all questions in a professional manner and explains all options thoroughly. He makes you feel very comfortable while at times it is necessary to discuss uncomfortable issues relevant to your complaint. I've had several procedures done that he performed and during those as well, you feel his care and concern for your comfort. I never take the time to write a review but felt it was warranted with Dr. Kavaler.

Dr. Kavaler: Competence And Professionalism At Its Best

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Kavaler along with his wife, a board certified anesthesiologist, make an excellent team. You can count on them for professionalism, knowledge, and experience. They are very personable and engaging, exhibiting a caring presence with their patients. Hats off to their competence.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kavaler is a good doctor, I wouldn't rave highly about him. However, Dr. Kavaler has a great personality and displays beside manners. A few weeks ago, I had an endoscopy procedure done and a biopsy was taken at that time. After my procedure, Dr, Kavaler mentioned that he would contact me within 7 business days with results from my biopsy. Dr. Kavaler nor his staff contacted me with my results. I left several messages and after 2 weeks of contacting his office, a staff member finally contacted me with the results from my biopsy.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2015

He's just the best doctor anyone can ever go to. He's great at what he does and his bed side manner is tremendous.

He saved my life

Posted on January 13th, 2015

I thought I had food poisoning, and I could point to the very oyster that caused it, but my wife insisted that I see Dr. Kavaler. It turned out I was 6 hours from death and an adhesion had completely closed the intestines and gangrene was about to set in.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2011

I have never met a doctor like dr. kavaler. Often times, especially i NYC, doctors do not spend the necessary time with you. This was absolutely not the case with dr. kavaler. I needed a colonoscopy and dr. kavaler works with his wife, an anesthesiologist, who is equally amazing. They are truly the A team. I read all his reviews on ratemds.com and he was just as wonderful as his ratings suggest. I would highly, highly recommend dr. kavaler, without reservation.

Posted on December 17th, 2009

caring professional

so-so

Posted on August 1st, 2009

Mediocre. Not bad, not good either. Nice enough.

Posted on February 27th, 2017