Dr. Leon Kujmanian Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Leon Kujmanian?

office visit

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Kujmanian was very helpful, but could not tell me what was wrong with me. I have had very strong thyroid symptoms, but all blood work comes out normal. I have been sick since Jan. 2016, and yet he told me he did not know what the symptoms of thyroid problems are, and he told me I do not have a thyroid problem. I would think as a specialist in Endocrinology he could tell me what thyroid symptoms are. I had an ultrasound of my thyroid which clearly states the impression is "Hashimoto's Thyroiditis", but because blood work is in the normal range, there is nothing wrong with me. Till this day, I am still sick and no one can tell me what is wrong with me. These symptoms are ruining and controlling my life. I am suffering with a disorder that is robbing me of my energy, my strength, and I am fatigue and exhausted all the time and yet no dr. can diagnose my condition. Why? I am so tired and frustrated with all of these symptoms that do not go away. I do not have a life anymore, until some dr. can tell me what is wrong and give me some kind of medication/treatment. Dr. Kujmanian seems like a good dr. but I cannot understand that he does not know what thyroid symptoms are. I am considering going outside of my insurance to get another opinion.

Posted on September 5th, 2017