- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leon J Margolin has 2 locations
Dr. Leon J Margolin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leon J Margolin has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Leon J Margolin Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5245 E Main St Columbus , OH : (614) 557-6075
- 5245 E Main St Columbus , OH 43213
More about Dr. Leon J Margolin
Dear Friends, I am glad to let you know that after a rigorous quality of care review and site visit our pain practice was awarded the Board of Pharmacy license for prescribing narcotic medications. We are one of the few pain management practices in the Central Ohio so far that were able to pass the review and get the license according to the new law regarding narcotic prescriptions (HB-93). We have decreased our waiting time by adding two additional providers. Please watch patients video testimonials at: www.painhelp.us We have recently moved to a 6000 sft free standing facility. We were also proud to get patient choice award and the \"compassionate physician\" award for pain management. Thank you for letting us to participate in your patient's care. We accept new referrals for medical management my office phone # 614-367-1654 or 614-557-6075 please fax all patient related information to 614-453-8222 (we take over narcotic prescriptions for selected patients after appropriate screening) and interventional pain management. We accept all major insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid, CareSource, Aetna, Medicgold, AARP, OSU Prime Care, all commercial plans and other plans. Sincerely, Dr. Margolin