Leon E. Popovitz, MD Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Leon E. Popovitz, MD?

my to go Doctor for my Shoulder Pain!

Posted on September 1st, 2017

I have seen Dr. Popovitz for reoccurring shoulder pain few times! He is very nice, professional and attentive. He always make sure u understand all the treatment options and never rush u. I think if you looking for a goo Orthopedic Doctor than Dr Popovitz is the best choice!

Top Shoulder Doctor in New York

Posted on June 16th, 2017

I had a surgery (SLAP Tear) with him this winter which went great!! I blessed to be able to meet Dr. Popovitz and the whole New York Bone and Joint Specialist's team. If u are looking for an orthopedic surgeon than you must see Dr. Popovitz as he is the best in his field.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

These mid-level practitioners will come into the room for a few moments do a mid level primary assessment and perhaps write you a quick prescription or two. Since there are so many hours in a day NY Bone and Joint Specialist does double and triple booking of patients in order to make up for the lower rates by increasing their volume of patients seen in one day. Even if they are out of network they will lie to you and say they are in network and then send you a bill that you will need to pay. They make you believe that you will get reimbursed but you don't .

ACL Repair

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr. Leon repaired my ACL for which I am very happy. His office and surgical staff were splendid and I've sent a couple friends there already. Extra kudos go out to PA Lynn.

One of NYC's Best Orthopedic Surgeons

Posted on December 10th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Popovitz highly. His expertise was beyond my expectations and I went from not being able to put weight on my leg to running again in the NYC marathon. The staff was also very helpful in coordinating my insurance.

Best Orthopedic Surgeon in New York

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Dr. Popovitz is outstanding. He saved my knee when other doctors said that its complicated injury and I would have to give up sports. I now play tennis again and have run a marathon without pain. Dr. Popovitz and his staff were awesome.

Highly skilled in his speciality, but not socially

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

I was very impressed with his knowledge and skills, but very put off by his patronizing and arrogant manner. The staff is very good and a lot nicer than the doctor... If you're not easily bothered by poor bedside manner, then I do recommend him as a top practitioner for shoulder injury.

Posted on October 18th, 2017